Tuesday, January 12, 2010

December 26


This "glimpse" includes an explaination:
My "hostess" gift.
Several years ago the Meinzinger family had a white elephant exchange.Earlier that month Sandor received orange "designer" toilet paper as a gift from a marketing clients. Many of the GM execs received tubes of this delightful diddy. So he brought his to my family's gift exchange thinking it would generate a ton of laughs. I was mortified when my dad ended up with the gift but everyone thought it was hilarious. The paper "disappeared" for many years. Ironically Sandor asked about it when my parents showed up for "Meinzinger Christmas" at our house this year. Several tubes of the paper are circulated in other gift exchanges we know of and keep showing up year after year so we wondered what had become of our own fateful tube. His questions led my parents to thinking we should go ahead and open our "host/hostess gift" and we did, only to find.....designer orange toilet paper! Funny!
.....but watch out it could show up again......

No comments: